Sunday, December 02, 2007

Holiday Decorating

Haven't gotten very far... not really in the mood. Granted it's only December 2. But still. I think I'm burned out already from all the retailers having Christmas since before Halloween. Or because the house has been in the middle of remodul/flux since we moved in two years ago. Oy.

Anyway, here is all I've gotten done, seriously. I put a wreath on the door and a garland and bow on the light post... and then this inside.

chandy

fruit

Luke keeps saying "Mom, when are we going to DECORATE???" and I don't have the heart to tell him "I already did."

1 Comments:

Blogger Mika said...

that looks really pretty! i too haven't done a bit of decorating, in fact, i still have some fall pumpkins out! i am just not ready for Christmas yet!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home