Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What's with all the Studio Shots already?

You might be asking yourself "what is with this girl and all her studio photos?" or "Goodness, she takes way too many pictures of her work space and not enough time working in it" or something of the sort. Well, I'm here to tell you there is a reason to my madness, it's that someone has asked me if he could put my studio into a book he is creating and publishing in England about sheds and backyard workplaces. Exciting! SO of course I had to clean up and take some new shots, right? Anyway, sometime next summer, my little studio might be published! And Zoe too, because she posed for me while I had the camera out.

For more information, check out this post about the Shedworking book: http://www.shedworking.co.uk/.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your little studio looks great! Love the photo of the dog and the pumpkins!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

I am delighted to see new pictures.
Your shed looks great!
Happy creating!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home