Sunday, November 25, 2007

We Got the Tub In!

And by "We" I mean Frank of course, with the help of his brother. But yay! Look! They got the plumbing hooked up, mixed up the cement to set the tub, filled it up with water from the hose to weigh it down, and hammered it all in. So excitiing.

tub

Not that I get to take a soak anytime soon, I fully expect that to be months off... but what it means is that the Powder Room can finally start moving forward again - sheetrock can go up on that tub wall and then I can paint and install the floor tiles that I purchase A YEAR AGO (I hope I still like them)... and then hang the mirror, the light and attach the toilet and sink... and Wowie Wow Wow! (in the words of Junie B., First Grader, Luke's newest favorite book series). Done. Oh yes, the door needs to be hung as well... but first it needs to be ordered. Today, I hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Mmm.... bathtubs. That would make my day, too! I'd be counting the days until I could use it!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home