Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Dining Room Update

I moved things around and think I finally have things where they will stay, at least until I go shopping and add new things. I did a switcheroo on the rugs which kind of messed things up and made me have to shorten the table again. So a rug will probably be the first new item to hunt for. Don't worry about the Halloween things, it's all been taken down and put away and things are looking much more normal again. (Too bad.)

diningroom1

Here you can see my new "faux" foyer, with a bench to toss the backpacks on, place to put on, take off shoes, hang coats, the best I can do at the moment.

diningroom3

And here is the livingroom with the right rug and all the couches back together. It's kind of squishy, which brings me to my next post.... stay tuned.

livingroom

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell me where you purchased your sideboard? I love it!

Thanks,
Julie

9:00 AM  
Blogger Pam @ The Blue Between said...

Oh, we got that at Dania about... 6 or 7 years ago.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home