Monday, October 29, 2007

Repurposed Space

I got a bright idea the other day when trying to figure out how to fit all the guests in for my son's birthday party: instead of trying to squish a dining room in alongside a second, mostly un-used livingroom, turn it all into diningroom! At first I thought I'd just move it around for the party and then move it back... but now I think I'm going to leave it. And figure out what the heck to do at the two long ends... cozy seating space? A desk? A library? I have no idea, I'm waiting for more bright ideas. This is as far as I've gotten:





2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

I love what you've done here! I just love repurposing rooms. This looks great, and you'll enjoy the table near the fireplace.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! I love that you can eat your meals next to the fire!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home