Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I have good news and bad news...

...which would you like first?

(I can't tell you how many times Frank starts a conversation this way. I'm not sure why he feels the need to balance the good with the bad, but he does. He says this so often that Luke is doing it now too... and look, I just started a journal entry this way. And I HATE it. I don't want to hear the bad, and if I can't get the good without the bad, don't give me any of it. Of course I never say that... but look, I just did. So there.)

Anyway... the bad news is these pipes. They are running under my would-be studio. All work is on hold until a "locator" comes and gives us his opinion. I can't imagine these pipes are connected to anything real anymore... but better safe than sorry.



The good news is our new bathroom console is getting delivered this weekend. I got such a great deal on it - it was $900 total, regularly $2200 and the very next day when I was checking the measurements it had gone up to $1299. Overstock.com - do their prices change daily or did I just luck out in a very big ($400) way?



Oh and more good news... because I want the good to weigh more than the bad. These little cutie pies are coming up next to my front walk. Spring in February. Always a good thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Poppy said...

I'm anxious to hear how your complete experience with overstock.com goes. I've heard good and bad reviews. I'm interested in hearing if the vanity is in good shape etc. Keeping my fingers crossed that you are one of those who is completely satisfied with your shopping experience. The $$ savings is a great start :)

4:02 PM  
Blogger Pam @ The Blue Between said...

oh, I just (today) heard some bad stories too. I'm going to keep thinking good thoughts though...

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home