Monday, February 12, 2007

Studio Build: Day.01

Not a whole lot of progress, he ran out of concrete - I guess there was more digging than anticipated. I took the dirt and started filling in some of the many holes in the yard. Need much more dirt. Anyway, tomorrow will see the holes filled with concrete and then they need to dry... and THEN they start building. Hopefully on Wednesday. Valentines Day.



And then there's the good ol'girl. She loves it when we spend so much time in the yard. I do wish she wouldn't lay in the garden beds, especially where the tulips are coming up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nonie said...

How exciting. You are one lucky girl to be getting a studio like that. I bet it is going to be beautiful.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Pam @ The Blue Between said...

I *am* a lucky girl! I just can't wait to be able to melt glass and make beautiful things again. It's been too long.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Donna Boucher said...

What a beautiful pup!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home