Monday, January 22, 2007

Five Things



I've been tagged by Felicia at Homefront Insecurity to do this meme thing. Five things you probably don't know about me. Hmn.

1. I just spent every evening for the past two weeks catching up on two years worth of Grey's Anatomy. On DVD. I can't get their characters out of my head. I'm even hearing their voices. And I have to admit, I'm a little depressed that there's not more to be had.

2. Spiders make my heart stop. I just can't stand them, especially in the house. Or the car. Yes, I've been bit by a couple and know how much that hurts... but still, it's not a rational fear by any means. I've passed this fear on to Luke, unfortunately and today he made me kill a tiny little spider in the car. And then he joyously tortured me about a spider leg that had landed next to his seat. A hairy little spider leg.... eeeeeewwe.

3. Pie. I love pie. Apple pie, pumpkin pie, coconut pie, banana cream pie, berry pie. Pie. Yum.

4. Birds, bird nests and eggs, flowers, leaves, sticks, stones... these are treasures my heart craves more than diamonds and gold. Lucky for me, these things are way more plentiful and much easier to come by.

5. Magazines will probably be my downfall. It's an addiction worse than pie. Almost as bad as my starbucks habit. Certainly as expensive. I'm afraid, if I added up all the money I've spent on magazines in the past year, I could probably have new living room furniture instead. It's bad. I should stop, I really should, but I just can't.

Ok, if you are reading this, and you haven't been tagged yet, then I tag you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nonie said...

I know what you mean when it comes to the mantel. I am always changing mine. I cant seem to find what I want on it.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home