Thursday, December 28, 2006

Planning Ahead

It's that time of year, isn't it? When you start making plans for the new year. I guess some people call them resolutions or goals. I'm calling them plans because that is what they are. Plus they are going to happen, they are not just intentions. Not lofty goals... solid plans - with action moving forward. One step at a time.

The first thing is this cute little shed. It will go in the back yard and become my glass studio. I'm DYING to melt glass and make beads again. Just can't stand being without my studio - never thought it would take this long. So, this will go up in January. Assuming the weather cooperates. So far, the only thing I've got for it is the door, but the rest is about to fall into place.



Then there is this. The garage. It may not happen this coming year, but we will start on it. We've got a lot to do, clear the trees, excavate and level the area, survey the property, get the plans drawn up, get permits, etc. Compared to all that, the building of it seems not-so-hard. Besides, we will hire a builder for it.



Aren't they cute?

I don't even have to mention that the bathrooms are going to get done this year, well not this year, I mean in 2007, but EARLY 2007. Count on it. Because I am.

Now, I'm off to make more plans. 2007 is going to be a great year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ms Music Tv said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing......


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvkvu4XcO8o

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home