Thursday, March 20, 2008

I *heart* walls

Oh, you know there is progress being made when a wall goes from 2X4 frames to sheetrocked in... so that the cat can no longer jump out at you (or the dog) from the shadows under the tub, or you can no longer see through three rooms at one time... when you don't see pipes and wires and the construction mess piled up... SOLID. Even if not yet plastered and painted... they are real walls. A place I can someday hang some of my art. Happy.



And then, on the other side of that wall - the new section in the hallway, not the one next to the table - you can finally see the room taking shape as well. I can't wait to soak in the tub - I hope it happens in time to enjoy the lilac tree in bloom - right outside the window. I don't know though... things will have to happen pretty quickly, the tree is growing buds right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home