Monday, March 17, 2008

The rest of the move:

The living room... trying things out this way. Not totally loving it, though it's an improvement over being squished in the smaller room. This room is too long and narrow and is really hard to come up with an arrangement that works for modern living. If I could only figure out what would work... I'd go shopping. I don't know - a couch and two oversized arm chairs? And an cabinet with doors for the tv? Ideally I'd like the tv across from the fireplace, but how to get enough seating in for everyone that way is a problem. Hmn...

A couple of Before versions, as you can see, I've tried just about everything:

livingroom

diningroom1

Devonshire


After:

living room

living room

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Kauffman said...

That looks jsut right , you must love it , is that a usable loft space or just visual?

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home