Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Look what I made!

hutch

I did it! I made a hutch for my jewelry bench! Frank helped of course, good thing since this was bigger than that small shelf I made from the scrap wood - my trial run project. He drilled pilot holes this time and the wood didn't split like it did when it was just me ramming the screws in and trying to hold it all together by myself - teamwork pays off. I hammered in little rusty-looking upholstery tacks along the top to give it some personality. Still organizing and filling my jars with beads, excuse the mess, I just wanted to share and it's still several hours away from being perfect :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Very cool! Good job with it. It looks GREAT!

12:32 PM  
Blogger *Linnie* said...

Very nice...looks like you did a great job!!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home