Sunday, June 03, 2007

Painted

This is Big!! We got the studio painted and it's SO cute! I just love it, though the "cape cod grey" I picked out seems a little lighter than I was really thinking. I'm just not the best paint picker am I? I think it has something to do with lacking patience. Anyway.... It's done and I'm happy.

painted

Not too much left to do before I'm out there melting glass and creating again. Interior trim, hanging the hood, punching a hole for the propane hose, cleaning off the dusty grouted floor and sealing it, and getting the electrician back out to do the finish work. Outside just needs a lattice skirt and some plants!

5 Comments:

Blogger Poppy said...

Looks great!!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! I'm so envious.

Outside light will wash out colors so you can go a couple of tones deeper than you would indoors.

I just love your house and blog.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Champagne on Tuesdays said...

It looks beautiful! Congratulations.

1:12 PM  
Blogger MODERN COUNTRY said...

Yes you are sooo right! It looks so fresh and lovely!! It looks like taken out of a Interior magazine :)Enjoy it!!

5:04 AM  
Blogger jake said...

Looks spectacular! Im glad I found your blog!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home