Friday, April 20, 2007

Bad Computer News

Well. It turns out I did not properly back up my Outlook files and so I've lost 4 years of emails, receipts, files, and contacts. And my Cirque Dreams tickets. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal. But right now, I could just cry.

So... help me out please. If you are reading this and you are a friend who's contact info I should have, please email me with it so I can get both your email address and your info saved again. If you are a customer and are waiting on an email from me, or a piece of jewelry, please send me an email so we can communicate again. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna Boucher said...

I am no one important...
but I am terribly sorry for your horrible computer foulup!

So very sorry.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Pam @ The Blue Between said...

Hi Donna, thank you for caring - it means a lot to me :) And you are not no one important!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home