Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Life is Good, Exhausting, but Good.

What a long, long week last week was. We got the water in. Well, Frank got it in. I am so proud of him. It took him about 5 times longer than he expected, but it was done perfectly - no leaks or oooop's when he turned the water back on. It's clean, fresh, clear and drinkable now. So exciting, these little things!

And then the dishwasher arrived and not only is it super beautiful, it works amazingly well. Here is a photo - doesn't my kitchen look just like the one on the ASKO website I posted awhile ago? Ok, I know, not if you compare them side by side, but close enough. Notice the new faucet Frank installed. It wasn't our first choice, but then the first choice stuck way up higher than the windowsill and took up the whole kitchen. This one works and looks just fine, and fits my tiny kitchen perfectly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim @ Twice Remembered said...

YAY for dishwashers!!! I'm so happy for you!

Your kitchen is so sweet, btw...very pretty:)

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Patrishka said...

My kitchen is the same size as yours, but I don't have the great tree when I look out. I love your kitchen cabinets. Are they custom or did you refinish them? they look like a paint color, but not sure. Do tell.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home